A little shame in your life isn’t a problem. Piles of the stuff is a different story. While we ponder how things went this badly wrong, you can enjoy this week’s episode, in which Matt, Rich, and returning guest host—MSP, security expert, and ChannelPro Peer of the Year Oli Thordarson of Alvaka Networks—discuss the latest enhancement to Sophos MDR, the latest partner resources from D&H, the new partner program from NetApp, and the secrets to successfully onboarding and offboarding managed services clients.
Then they’re joined by Corey Nachreiner, chief security officer at WatchGuard, for a tour through that vendor’s latest Internet Threat Report. Scary yet fun stuff just in time for Halloween, and not the slightest bit shameful.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 244
Title: Piles of Shame
File size: 80.1 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Oli Thordarson, President/CEO, Alvaka Networks
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Sophos Integrates MDR Service with Third-Party Security Solutions
- Undeterred by Recession Fears, D&H Is Rolling Out New Partner Resources
- NetApp Introduces All-New Partner Program
- The Art of Onboarding and Offboarding
- WatchGuard Internet Security Report - Q2 2022
- WatchGuard Secplicity site
- Rich's quickie preview of the week ahead