Seems like you can’t trust anyone these days, and ESPECIALLY not zoos, where the “animals” always seem to be “napping.” Really burns us up. While we seethe with outrage, we encourage you to join Matt, Rich, and guest host Rick Smith, of Renactus Technology, the MSP Unplugged podcast, and the Techcon Unplugged IT conference, as they discuss all the news from the Microsoft Inspire partner conference, the where, how, and why of Windows 365, and Matt’s latest, politically-themed roundup of cool hardware from the first half of the year.
Then they’re joined by channel consultant MJ Patent, of Alveo, for a conversation about go-to-market strategy, portfolio strategy, and service portfolio management. If you’re anything less than crystal clear on what all three of those are, you REALLY need to listen to MJ’s sage advice. No kidding, and no scams!
Oh, and by the way, because Rick is such a great guest, he’s provided a discount code for this year’s Techcon Unplugged, September 16-18 in Chicago. Use “channelpro75” at registration to save big!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 233
Title: Zoo Scam
File size: 61.1 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Rick Smith, Founder and President, Renactus Technology
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Incoming Channel Chief Says “There’s Never Been a Better Time To Be a Microsoft Partner”
- Microsoft Introduces Azure Migration Incentives, Contact Center Solution, and Teams Features
- The Where, How, and Why of Windows 365
- The 2022 Business Notebook Primaries
- Cast your vote in the business notebook primaries!
- Service Portfolio Management Is Key to Sustainable Revenue Growth
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead