You’ve got to pity those poor accountants. Bad enough they’ve got all those tax returns to complete this time of year. Now they’re getting the cold shoulder from channel pros too.
Ah well, you’ll understand why after you’ve heard Matt, Rich, and guest host Stanley Louissaint, of MSP Fluid Designs, talk about turning QuickBooks and other SMB business applications into a whole new revenue source with Elliot Curtis, of Intuit (which loves accountants). That insightful conversation comes after equally interesting discussions about UCaaS vendor Cytracom’s move into secure networking, Zoom’s new partner program, and the post-merger status of TD SYNNEX. We think you’ll enjoy it no matter what you think of accountants.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 220
Title: Shunning Accountants
File size: 45.9 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Stanley Louissaint, Owner and Principal, Fluid Designs
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Cytracom Unveils Secure Network Connectivity Solution for MSPs
- Zoom Introduces New Partner Program
- For TD SYNNEX, Life After Merger is All in the Family
- TD SYNNEX Strikes Upbeat Note at Meeting of Varnex Partner Community
- New QuickBooks Online reseller commercial model to drive service provider and customer success
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead