Security takes multiple layers, even when the threat you’re securing against is walking, dead, and hungry for brains. Take it from MSP and security pro Charles Henson, of Nashville Computer, who joins Matt and Rich this week to discuss Datto’s SaaS Defense product, MSP360’s flat-rate Amazon S3 backup storage, takeaways from the recent Bandwidth.com DDoS incident, and how to profit from helping businesses complete security questionnaires.
That’s all followed by expert advice on brand building and lead generation from Jennifer Anaya, Ingram Micro’s senior vice president of marketing. Warning: she’ll make your brain bigger and therefore even more tempting to zombies.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 202
Title: Zombie Stack
File size: 57.5 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Charles Henson, Owner, Nashville Computer
Guest Interview: Jennifer Anaya, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Ingram Micro
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Charles Henson's personal website
- Cyber Crime documentary
- Datto Rolls Out Security Solution for Microsoft 365
- MSP360 Rolls Out Flat-Rate Storage on AWS
- Finding Opportunity in the Security Questionnaire
- What Channel Pros Need to Know About the Bandwidth.com DDoS Attack
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead