If you like extended detection and response (XDR) solutions, you’ll probably like extra extra extended detection and response solutions even more. You’ll also probably enjoy hearing Matt, Rich, and guest host Bruce McCully, of Galactic Advisors, discuss the new XDR technologies from Sophos, the new file sync and share software from Acronis, and the new reporting and billing reconciliation software from ConnectWise.
Want more to like? There’s also a conversation with George Hope, Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s worldwide channel chief, and a chat about Bruce’s recently published book, Level Up: The Ultimate MSP Roadmap For Security, Operations And Profitability. Just don’t search “XXXDR” on Google, unless you’re prepared from some results you might NOT like.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 194
File size: 48.8 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Bruce McCully, Chief Security Officer, Galactic Advisors
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Level Up: The Ultimate MSP Roadmap For Security, Operations And Profitability
- Biggest Zero-Trust Hurdle: Getting People To Listen
- Sophos is Rapidly Extending its eXtended Detection and Response Platform
- Acronis Adds Advanced File Sync and Share Pack to Cyber Protect Cloud
- ConnectWise Announces Lightweight Reporting and Cloud Billing Reconciliation Tools
- Security’s Achilles’ Heel: VPN Vulnerabilities
- Matt's Bruce's Museum Pick: Hak5 WiFi Pineapple TETRA
- Matt's Tech Pick: Hak5 WiFi Pineapple MarkVII Tactical
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead