Who needs icing in the middle of their cake when they can enjoy a nice thick layer of raw baking flour instead? Actually, don’t answer that question. Just sit back and listen as Matt, Rich, and their guest host, MSP consultant Ronnie Parisella, mull over Gradient MSP’s freshly launched “data hygiene” product, Axcient’s new online-only file sync and share system, and Augmentt’s latest cloud management solution.
Then stick around for an interesting conversation about the present status and future prospects of the esports market (not to mention favorite and least favorite Star Trek series) with Chris Geiser and Bubba Gaeddert, two members of the leadership team at D&H’s recently formed Components and Gaming Business Unit. Not saying much, we know, but you’ll find it way tastier than a flour-frosted cake.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 188
Title: The Flour Layer
File size: 48.9 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Ronnie Parisella, Co-Founder and Consultant, MSP Foundry
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Gradient MSP Ships Solution for Cleansing PSA Data
- Axcient Introduces Online-Only File Sync and Share Software
- Augmentt Says Large MSPs and SaaS Specialists Are Out in Front on Cloud Management
- ASCII's Alan Weinberger: MSPs are the Cure to Cybersecurity Ills
- D&H Forms Components and Gaming Business Unit
- Matt's Ronnie's Museum Pick: The Amazing Spider-Man (1991 video game)
- Matt's Tech Pick: iCUE 5000D RGB Hydro X Edition Mid-Tower ATX PC Case
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead