Get ready for a sucker punch of IT news, views, and insights. Joined by guest host Vince Tinnirello, of Anchor Network Solutions, Matt and Rich chew over IT Glue buying TruMethods, Pax8 buying Sea-Level Operations, Sophos entering the XDR market, and Cytracom adding team texting to its UCaaS solution. Then your hosts catch up with Darren Gottesmann of Ingram Micro for a look at the crazy year behind us and the “golden age” we may be entering now. Just be sure to duck if you see a fist headed your way.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 185
Title: Punched in the Mouth
File size: 51.6 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Vince Tinnirello, Managing Director, Anchor Network Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- IT Glue Buys MSP Consultancy TruMethods
- Pax8 Buys Sea-Level Operations to Expand Partner Enablement Resources
- Sophos Introduces XDR Solution
- Cytracom Adds Business Team Texting to UCaaS Solution
- Ticket Management Pro Tips
- Biggest Zero-Trust Hurdle: Getting People To Listen
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead