Need one more reason to be excited about 5G? It’s 100% coronavirus-free! Or so say Matt and Rich as they discuss the HTTPS-based privacy safeguard Webroot has added to its DNS filtering product, IT Glue’s latest wave of product enhancements, the completion of Tech Data’s acquisition by private equity firm Apollo Global Management, and Tech Data’s read on hot coronavirus-era solution opportunities.
That’s all followed by a conversation with SolarWinds MSP President John Pagliuca about why MSPs have become truly essential workers and where the managed services market is headed next. It’s interesting, informative, and disinfected by default!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 152
Title: Inherently Disinfected
File size: 44.8 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Webroot Adds DNS-over-HTTPS to DNS Filtering Solution
- IT Glue Rolls Out Security and Network Visibility Updates
- Apollo Global Management Finalizes Acquisition of Tech Data
- Tech Data Sees Continued Demand for Next-Generation Solutions
- SolarWinds MSP to Partners: “You Have Become Essential”
- SolarWinds MSP Introduces New Customer Success Resources
- Matt's Museum Pick: ThinkPad Tablet 2
- Matt's Tech Pick: ThinkPad Tablet 10
- Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 Review
- Lenovo's 64-bit ThinkPad Tablet 10 Unveiled at Accelerate; First Impressions
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead