Only you can prevent breaches. Just ask the security marmoset! Don’t know who he is? You will after spending a little time with Matt, Rich, and guest host Karl Bickmore, of managed service provider Snap Tech IT. You’ll also hear their thoughts about the latest consumer PCs from Dell, Datto’s plan for coping with coronavirus, and the giant opportunity in managed security.
Speaking of giant opportunities, there’s also an interview with cloud VP Jason Bystrak, of D&H, about recent trends in cloud computing and how to build a successful cloud solutions practice. If the cloud had a mascot, we’re sure he’d approve.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 145
Title: The Security Marmoset
File size: 48.6MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Karl Bickmore, CEO, Snap Tech IT
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Dell Updates and Expands Premium XPS Laptop Family
- Dell Unveils Fresh Salvo of Gaming PCs
- Datto’s Coronavirus Plan is to Be “More Datto Every Day”
- When Security and Managed Services Meet
- Matt's Museum Pick: The generic, pack-in desktop microphone
- Matt's Tech Pick: Blue Snowball iCE microphone
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead