Ah, pie. Could there be a better treat in stressful times? We won’t claim it’s a substitute, but this week’s episode featuring guest host and MSP Ed Correia of Sagacent Technologies is a close-ish second. Grab a seat and listen in as Ed talks with Matt and Rich about what his company is doing to support customers during the coronavirus pandemic and prepare for tough economic times.
He’ll also join in the conversation about recent “partner stimulus” measures from Lenovo and HP, Lenovo’s new data center partner program, and the new dark web monitoring option for Spanning’s Office 365 backup solution. Don’t miss the interview segment with consultant Rex Frank of Sea-Level Operations about grooming your next generation of leaders either. It’s smart advice a la mode! (Guess we're still stuck on pie).
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 140
Title: More Percents, More Pie
File size: 47.9MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Ed Correia, President & CEO, Sagacent Technologies
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Lenovo Announces “Partner Stimulus Package” to Ease Coronavirus Cash Flow Challenges
- HP Unveils Partner and Customer Relief Initiatives
- Lenovo Revamps Data Center Partner Program
- Spanning Adds Optional Dark Web Monitoring to Office 365 Backup Solution
- 6 Strategies for Surviving the Coming Economic Storm
- 6 Tenets for Developing Your Next Generation of Leaders
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead