San Jose, Calif.-based Extreme Networks Inc. introduced program enhancements and incentives to its Extreme Partner Network (EPN), expanding the end-user value proposition for partners. The enhancements further enable global channel partners to deliver cloud solutions their customers require to increase productivity, responsiveness, and differentiation across a variety of vertical markets.
These upgrades follow the enhancements made to the EPN†program in†July 2016, and aim to further enable and reward partners through new solution-selling, net-new customer acquisition, and deal-registration programs.
Key enhancements to the EPN include:
- Cloud Specialization Program: The program encourages partners to enhance their cloud skill set and provides additional incentives to deliver ExtremeCloud to customers. The program is open to all partners and provides them with discounts, exclusive content, as well as a specialization badge that affords them recognition for their expertise.
- Cloud Managed Services Program: The new offering incentivizes and rewards partners for building and selling their managed services around ExtremeCloud. Partners can white label ExtremeCloud and automate the delivery of their managed services.
- Broadened solution set:†The acquisition of†Zebra Technologies’ WLAN business enables partners to sell tailored solutions to more customers under one brand.
- Ultimate Warrior Program: This engagement provides incentives for partners to complete a number of predetermined challenges and earn exclusive prizes.
- Upfront discounts and marketing tools: Extreme offers fixed, upfront discounts for new company-approved customer deal registrations, increased price protection, and a new tool, PartnerNet, which provides marketing leads, deal registration, and global concierge services.
Go to extremenetworks.com/partners to learn more.