The latest HP Basic Power Distribution Units (PDUs) have hit the channel. The HP Basic PDUs are designed for simple installation, reliability, and cost-effective power distribution.
HP Basic PDUs provide effective power distribution, supporting from 12 to 42 outlet receptacles and power levels ranging from 1.9 kVA to 19.9 kVA. These PDUs are an entry-level line of rack-mount power distribution products for cost-sensitive environments in which power monitoring and advance power control features are not required.
Available in a variety of form factors and outlet configurations, the HP Basic PDU family is designed to meet the needs of high-density data center rack environments. The low-profile, single-piece design of these PDUs is meant to provide ease-of-access to rear devices for maintenance consideration and multiple mounting options.
The HP Basic PDU products are designed for HP racks, but will work in a large variety of third-party racks.
The HP Basic PDU family is now available, with:
- Models ranging from 1.9 kVA to 19.9 kVA.
- Models supporting from 12 to 42 outlet receptacles.
- New one-piece designs with 1U/0U and three vertical sizes.
- Industry-standard, drop-in, button and keyhole mounting.
- Ultrathin design that doesn’t interfere with rear maintenance zone
- Easily accessible outlet receptacles and improved cable management.
- Vertical form factors with flexible mounting options.
- Simple, flexible installation options.
- Compatible with variety of third-party racks.
HP Basic PDUs are backed by a limited 3-year warranty. They are designed for HP racks, but will work in a large variety of third-party racks as well. HP Basic PDUs automatically assume the HP Care Pack coverage level of any covered HP ProLiant server in the same rack.
Sold through Authorized Dealers, the HP Basic PDUs are available now with U.S. pricing starting at $149.† Additional models and configurations are available.