Telcentris, a cloud communications provider, has changed the structure and pricing of its white-label VoIP program. The white label program is now being offered as a single streamlined package with both metered and bundled minute options for SIP trunking and hosted IP PBX, as well as single line user deployments. Telcentris has introduced flat rate pricing for origination and termination services while also reducing initial startup fees.
The new white-label VoIP program also offers redesigned, fully brandable end-user and administrator portals. The new design provides a more intuitive experience, with OSS/BSS platform enhancements.
The new program structure features:
- Simple pricing model offering both bundled minute and metered service options
- Flat rate origination and termination charges for domestic US traffic
- Fully brandable user and administrator portals
- Carrier-grade billing platform with customized invoice templates
- Cost/revenue and transaction detail reporting
- Create customers and accounts, while modifying offerings, tariffs, subscriptions, and plans
- Full US DID coverage and international DID coverage in 60 countries
For more information, visit Telcentris and its VoxOx In Business division.