The first of the company’s CloudEnabled Wi-Fi line of products hits the channel. It offers MSPs multi-operation modes, Power-over-Ethernet support, multiple SSIDs, and a cloud-based management user interface.
The NWA110N-CE is a wireless access point that offers data rates of up to 300 Mbps and PoE support (802.3af). The product can be configured as an AP, bridge, repeater, or wireless client.
Designed specifically for SMBs, the NWA1100N-CE features multi-operation modes, Power-over-Ethernet support, multiple SSIDs, and a cloud-based management user interface.
It supports multiple SSIDs to help businesses segment their network for different workgroups or provide guest access. ZyXEL’s NWA1100N-CE provides enterprise-grade security with WPA / WPA2 and 802.1x support to protect data confidentiality.††
“The cloud offers SMBs a revolutionary way to access and manage IT resources,” says Steven Joe, ZyXEL’s executive vice president of channel business. “The NWA1100N-CE is first in this series of CloudEnabled solutions for SMBs, and it also gives our channel partners a lucrative source of recurring service revenue.”
Additional features of the CloudCommand-integrated NWA1100N-CE include:
- Single, streamlined interface for simple AP deployment and management.
- Improved traffic management and security with VLAN tagging.
- One-click firmware upgrade
- Simultaneous configuration or pre-configuration of Aps.
- Detailed network statistics and graphs.
- E-mail and SMS notifications.
- Firewalled guest network.
- User†management with authentication and encryption.