Kensington Intros Its Latest Mobile Accessories
Five new smartphone add-ons are ideal for SMBs with representatives on the road.
The accessories include a small battery pack, a USB car charger, a car mount, and two cables for improved sound via an automobile’s sound system.
Kensington says its new accessories are suitable for Blackberry, Nokia, HTC, or Samsung.
Kensington global product manager Jim Murakami says universal use and reliability are major values in product development. “At Kensington we understand that life is busy and on the go, all of the time,” he says. “So, our products must support mobile professionals with the right features to enhance not only their smartphone but the productivity apps they rely on as well.”
Here’s the rundown on the new accessories:
- Kensington Pocket Battery (K38056US)–With a suggested retail price of $39.99, this batter adds up to 4.5 hours of talk time to Blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, LG, and other smartphone models.
- Kensington USB Car Charger (K39242US)–This car charger sells for $9.99 and sports a low-profile design.
- Kensington Universal Windshield/Vent Car Mount (K39217US)–With a pricetag of $29.99 is this mount for SMB employees that travel in the car.
- Kensington Noise-Reducing AUX Audio Cable (K39203US)–When conducting business in the car, the background noise can be reduced with this $19.99 cable.
- Kensington AUX Audio Cable (K39202US)–The cable braided Kensington AUX Audio Cable plugs into the standard 3.5mm AUX (auxiliary) port on a car stereo and the headphone jack on an iPhone or iPod for improved sound.
These Kensington smartphone products are currently available for pre-order at Amazon.com, and will be available soon at Kensington.com and other major retailers.