By: MILESTONE SYSTEMS A/S
Updated: Dec. 15, 2014
Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. Improved support for iOS 8 devices.
Requires: Android: 2.2 and up
View video from your Milestone XProtect system from almost anywhere on your smartphone or tablet with XProtect Mobile. With instantaneous access to video from your XProtect surveillance system from almost anywhere around the globe, XProtect Mobile allows you to view incidents, ensure areas are secure and take immediate action.
- Video push: A paid add-on feature that allows you to push video from your mobile device’s camera directly into the XProtect system
- Control outputs and events, such as opening and closing doors and switching lights on or off
- HTTPS support for secure connectivity
- View live video from one or multiple cameras
- Play back video recordings
- Digital pinch to zoom
- Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
- Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
- Take a snapshot of video and share it via MMS and email
- Connect via Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G
More Galleries like This
The must have list of security camera and monitoring apps for CCTV and IP security cameras.
Let's spy in on seven options that can provide a peek on employees during the workday.
Help keep your own and your employees’ BYOD units secure with these eight anti-virus apps.
Is someone spying on you? Nothing is secret anymore when you have the right apps.