Vonage, a business cloud communications leader, has introduced a new comprehensive channel partnership program, The Vonage Partner Network. The new program was built to enable partners to solve their customers' communication needs by leveraging Vonage's unique combination of unified communications solutions and embedded communications APIs.
Vonage recognized the need for a specific program to help partners capitalize on this powerful combination of cloud communications technology. Partners can now offer customers innovative ways to collaborate more productively and to engage their customers in more meaningful ways to create better business outcomes.
Vonage already has 25 channel managers on staff and is already working with 30 of the largest master agents in the nation and thousands of subagents. With the introduction of the Vonage Partner Network and its resources, Vonage will broaden its focus on creating new partnerships with Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), System Integrators (SIs) and Value Added Resellers (VARs).
"Vonage is redefining how channel partners are served in our industry and is providing them with unique technology solutions that deliver better business outcomes for customers," said Vonage Channel Chief Bob Crissman, who joined the company in 2017. "Our channel partners are instrumental to our company's growth and the Vonage Partner Network will ensure everything we do – from the development of our products and solutions to our sales, support and marketing frameworks – supports them."
The structure of the Vonage Partner Network, and its focus on a solutions-based model, enables Vonage to develop stronger partnerships with SIs and ISVs. Vonage works with partners to uncover customer needs and provides them with the depth of product knowledge necessary to recommend software solutions designed to meet those needs. To support this focus, and to continue to support and build upon the Company's network of traditional channel partners, the Vonage Partner Network will offer sales-enabled support, ongoing training, and consultation service before, during and after the deal close.
Mr. Crissman added, "As partners use a more consultative sales approach, they are looking for on-the-ground sales support and technical expertise, easy onboarding and an efficient service delivery process."
With the introduction of the Vonage Partner Network, the Company is creating Vonage Teaming Plus, a new program that teams hundreds of regionally located sales people with its dedicated partner program management resources to ensure its partners' success. With Vonage Teaming Plus, the Company provides partners with a tightly-aligned support team for the entire sales process, from lead to close, through service delivery, ongoing account management and customer expansion.
"The new partner network is a game changer for Vonage and will help create a halo effect for its channel partners, including master agents," said Ted Schuman, Founder and CEO, PlanetOne Communications, one of Vonage's top-performing channel sales and enablement partners. "With more than 300 Vonage salespeople on deck and ready to work with us, we can easily tap into the talent we need and not only increase the number of at bats for our Vonage channel partners, but more importantly, show them that by working together, we can hit more home runs."
The Vonage Partner Network is designed to meet the evolving needs of both channel partners and the enterprises they serve. The Company is also introducing new resources and incentives to enable sales opportunities for partners, at scale, setting a new standard in the industry:
- A new, leading-edge partner portal;
- Access to Vonage's entire product portfolio, including services offered through Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform;
- New business leads from Vonage, along with industry-leading rewards and recognition, and a customized, residual-selling model to help partners grow their businesses.
The Vonage Partner Network features four levels of engagement for Vonage partners - Platinum, Gold, Silver and Emerging.
Each level includes a set of benefits, rewards and tools to augment partners' sales efforts. Performance-based incentives and revenue growth recognition thresholds provide flexibility to quickly advance across the tiers, earn more, and expand revenue potential and market reach with agility. Partners receive:
- Expanded Offerings and Capabilities: Vonage is uniquely positioned to offer an end-to-end cloud communications solution. With unified communications capabilities for enhanced internal collaboration and connections among employees, contextual and multimodal connections with customers via APIs for deeper relationships and an enhanced overall customer experience, Vonage is transforming the way its customers do business.
- Amplified Sales Power with Vonage Teaming Plus: Partners have on-demand access to one of the largest national networks of sales professionals, system engineers and subject matter experts in the industry, led by a dedicated Vonage channel manager. This team will help identify, convert and close opportunities, giving Vonage and its partners the largest reach in the industry.
- Best-of-breed Channel Partner Portal: The Partner Portal, launching at the end of Q1, will provide partners with real-time quoting, commissions tracking, sales enablement, marketing, and more. The new Portal is purpose-built to arm Partners with real-time access to tools, resources, support and data to accelerate growth.
- Deal Registration, Competitive Pricing and Other Incentives: Vonage helps partners win new customers with deal registration and competitive pricing and incentives.
- Accreditations, Training & Tools: Vonage provides comprehensive pre- and post-sales support, with live and on-demand training and certifications to help partners keep ahead of relevant and emerging technologies. This approach enables a consultative, solutions-based selling model that allows partners to further differentiate their business.
- Access to Marketing Resources and Ready-to-Use Lead Generation Programs: Vonage will develop joint business plans with partners to help create market-specific strategies. Partners have access to ready-to-use lead generation campaigns, co-marketing collateral and marketing development funds (MDF) to accelerate demand generation via the Partner Portal.
- Shared Analytics and Insights: Vonage provides rich data and insights to drive marketing and sales success along with potential opportunities. Dedicated support team members provide partners with guidance based on the data, as well as sales, engineering and full-time service teams for additional support.