TORONTO, June 14, 2017 /CNW/ - ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, today announced new display solution products with features optimized for collaborative and multi-user productivity for both the classroom and the corporate board room. The new products include ViewBoard® interactive flat panel displays with UHD 4K resolution, a new all-in-one interactive AV projection solution, and other commercial-grade large format displays for video walls and other installation projects.
Advanced resolution, colour performance, and productivity are fueling market demand for large format displays, with double digit growth rates forecasted* in 2017. ViewSonic provides a complete line-up of display products that help partners grow their business, meet market demand, and deliver the latest in collaboration technologies, and retail and digital signage solutions. The company offers a comprehensive AV Solutions Program for partners, and includes benefits such as front and back-end margins, special pricing allowances and incentives, direct sales access, bounty program, demo and eval units, lead generation tools, extended warranty, and customizable marketing collateral.
The ViewSonic suite of large format displays and projectors can be used in a variety of ways in business and education environments featuring huddle spaces or high-traffic locations, and for classroom collaboration, and creative video wall configurations. vBoard™ 2.2 software and Mersive Solstice™ collaboration software will be integrated in a variety of ViewBoard displays to deliver advanced interactive capabilities. ViewSonic also offers optional Qwizdom Oktopus™ collaboration software, which allows users to annotate and work over or alongside any application, existing content or even over a web browser.
New ViewSonic display solutions:
- ViewBoard Interactive Flat Panel Displays: 75-inch IFP7550 and 86-inch IFP8650
- Optimized for collaborative, multi-user productivity with a 20-point touch-enabled screen
- UHD 4K resolution
- Built-in collaboration software and casting functionality
- Commercial-Grade Digital Signage Products: 43-inch CDE4803, 55-inch CDE5502, CDX5552, CDM5500, and 98-inch CDP9800
- CDM, CDE and CDX series of displays are ideal for high-impact messaging and communications
- Create stunning video walls with super narrow bezels; vivid images with excellent sound for superior multimedia performance
- Built-in media player and vController™ software for easy maintenance for remote management
- Ultra-Short Throw and Laser-Based Projectors: PS750W and LS830
- Ultra-Short Throw projectors offer a big picture experience in smaller spaces and environments
- Laser-based projectors can last up to 20,000 hours with sharp, vivid images
Calgary Girls' School is an all-female public charter school in Calgary, Alberta for grades 4 to 9. According to Joel Melashenko, Director of Technology, "Our ViewSonic ViewBoards display wall in the commons area is used for everything from showcasing student projects to communicating time sensitive information to collaborating on 3D modeling projects. Because the experience is interactive, and each display is connected to a Raspberry Pi and Apple TV, these displays are available to students via the school's network. The technology adds an entirely new dimension to learning. Now every space in our school is a learning space. When students come for conferences, the wall is a real focal point for discussion and conversation. The experience is like working with a live textbook. The possibilities for our students are limitless."
The new line up of ViewSonic interactive flat panel displays, interactive projectors, and commercial-grade large format displays will be available in Canada in July. For further news and information about ViewSonic, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Founded in California in 1987, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solution products. An innovator and visionary, ViewSonic connects people and business with a portfolio of professional level visual solutions that enhance the way the world computes, collaborates, communicates and connects. Its award-winning line of display solutions include LED monitors, interactive commercial displays, touch displays, projectors, thin clients, zero clients and smart displays, used in business, commercial, home and classroom applications. A trusted business partner, ViewSonic solutions are available through a distribution and dealer channel, online retail, integrated solution providers and its website. ViewSonic is a privately held company with operations in global markets. ViewSonic Canada has dedicated regional and bilingual sales teams across Canada. For more information, visit viewsonic.com or call 1-800-688-6688.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.
* According to PMA Research, the industry analyst firm that specializes in market data for the Display industry, market growth in large format displays was 23% in 2016, with double-digit growth rates forecasted for 2017.