Resellers with medical SMB clients will be able to install the power protection product in any mobile cart, diagnostic equipment station, or other instrument or pole application.
Power protection manufacturer Tripp Lite has introduced a new medical power strip specifically for use by medical OEMs to supply power to mobile medical systems.
The new power strip (Model PS-410-HGOEMCC) is designed to be installed on any mobile cart, diagnostic equipment, instrument, IV pole, etc. It is TUV-tested to UL 1363A to supply power to plug-connected components of a movable equipment assembly that is rack, table, or pedestal-mounted.
The power supply features four output receptacles, a 10-ft. AC coiled cord, and two built-in resettable circuit breakers that control power to all outlets and protect against overloads.
A switchless design prevents accidental shutoff. It also features optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
Features of the power strip include:
- Four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade output receptacles.
- A 10-ft. AC coiled cord with integrated, molded NEMA5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug.
- Rugged all-metal housing.
- 15A electrical capacity with two built-in resettable circuit breakers.
- Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
- A switchless design.