Thermaltake, a manufacturer of computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, has released the latest addition to its Core series, Thermaltake Core V41 Window mid-tower chassis with Tt LCS certification. Products that have passed the company’s Tt LCS certification have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations. The Core V41 is an enthusiast-grade chassis that provides space for high-end hardware and liquid cooling expansion, supporting the latest ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards, and all high-end GPU cards. Features of the new chassis include:
- Perforated top panel, with magnetic dust filter, and bottom panel for heat dissipation and air intake
- A transparent side window to offer a direct view of the chassis’ interior
- 5.25-inch and 3.5-inch tool-free drive bay design enables users to swap the 3.5-inch hard-drive cages
- DIY/AIO liquid cooling system and air cooling unit
- Standard-equipped with a 120mm intake fan (The air is then extracted by a second 120mm fan at the rear.)
- Supports up to 360mm liquid cooling radiators, along with long graphic cards, and other liquid cooling components
For more details on the Thermaltake Core V41, visit the company’s website.