Following in the footsteps of the Frio OCK and Frio Extreme, Thermaltake has introduced the Frio Silent Series air-cooling solution that includes three CPU coolers -- Frio Silent 12, Frio Silent 14, and Frio Extreme Silent 14 Dual. With the Low Noise Cable (LNC), the Frio Silent Series is designed to solve the noise problem that all extreme PC gamers have experienced for a long time.
Features of the Frio Silent 12 and 14 CPU Cooler include:
- Frio Silent 12 and 14 solves the co-existing problem on high performance RAM and CPU coolers, states Thermaltake, it achieves the best RAM clearance allowing users to install high-end overclock RAM with CPU coolers.
- Optimized 0.4mm aluminum fins are designed not only for distinctive looks, but also for rapid heat dissipation. Tower side flow design optimizes the cooling performance.
- 3 x Φ8mm solid cooper heat-pipes dissipate heat effectively. Heat-pipes are in direct contact with the CPU for fast and efficient heat dissipation.
- PWM and LNC in One -- A 120mm/140mm PWM fan is fitted to enhance airflow to produce impressive cooling performance up to 1400RPM/1200RPM. LNC (Low Noise Cable) can reduce 38% noise level.
Features of the Frio Silent Extreme 14 Dual CPU Cooler include:
- With dual fans and 6 x Φ6mm solid-copper heat pipes, the Frio Extreme Silent 14 Dual accelerates heat transfer from the CPU onto the copper base for a faster dissipation.
- Two 140mm PWM fans are fitted to produce high air flow in silence, with speeds up to 1200RPM. LNC (Low Noise Cable) can reduce the noise level by up to 38%.
- Optimized dual tower 0.4mm aluminum fins are designed for both a distinctive look as well as performance. The tower-side flow design optimizes cooling performance by increasing the connection between hot and cold air.
- The mirror finish copper base and 6 x Φ6mm solid copper heat pipes dissipate heat effectively.