SYNNEX Corporation, a leading business process services company, announced that it has launched an exclusive new member community through its CONVERGESolv Secure Networking Group. The CONVERGESolv Community is a consortium of IT resellers with a vested interest in addressing the rapidly growing security, networking, and communications technology markets.
With Westcon-Comstor Americas, SYNNEX is even further well-positioned as a leading distributor in converging market technologies and solutions. "The CONVERGESolv Community is an important step in empowering our growing customer base with innovative technology solutions around security, cloud networking, IoT and Unified Communications," said Reyna Thompson, Vice President, Product Management, Security, Networking & UCC, SYNNEX Corporation. "As end-customers transition from cloud and IoT proof-of-concepts to full-blown implementations in 2018, it's critical that solution providers go above and beyond to offer holistic solutions, services, and support."
The CONVERGESolv Community includes the following offerings for active members:
- Access to quarterly technology-focused line cards and playbooks, monthly technology trends webinars and newsletters, and ongoing industry news and updates;
- Complimentary vulnerability scans (up to five public-facing IP addresses);
- Complimentary wireless heatmaps and predictive RF planning;
- Access to SYNNEX-exclusive managed security and wireless service offerings (Firewall-as-a-Service, SIEM-as-a-Service, and Wireless-as-a-Service);
- Complimentary SYNNEX-led security and networking sales trainings including vendor portfolio training and technology market training;
- Competitive training discounts for sales and tech courses, certifications and exams (Network, Security; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); and GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC));
- Access to select vendor quote tools, configurators, and parts lists.
In addition, the CONVERGESolv Community has launched its 2018 Regional Summit series. Each summit is a one-day event that includes tech trend presentations, vendor-speed dating rounds, and networking. Dates include:
- June 14th - Securing IoT, Connectivity, Wireless, & Mobility (Chicago, IL)
- September 13th - Networking, Security, & UC for MSFT O365 / AZURE (Boston, MA)
- November 8th - Leveraging Cloud & Managed Services (Silicon Valley, CA)
Community invitations are available to IT resellers with active SYNNEX and/or Westcon-Comstor Americas customer accounts.