Reinvent Telecom, a provider of private-label cloud-based Unified Communications, Collaboration and Contact Center solutions, has launched Cloud2Edge (C2E) Complete, which enables reseller partners to deliver network management to their customers as a subscription service.
“The quality of the network is critical to the user experience with over-the-top (OTT) services like hosted PBX and UC, yet service providers often see only half the network – their half,” said David Ansehl, senior channel manager for Reinvent. “With C2E, Reinvent’s partners now have visibility into the customer’s network end-to-end, from edge to core, enabling them to deliver a high-quality, secure cloud communications service. As a result, they can better control the customer experience and boost retention.”
To power the new C2E service, Reinvent has deployed the EdgeView Service Control Center (SCC) from Ribbon Communications in its network operations center (NOC). SCC is a cloud-based platform that provisions, configures and manages the Ribbon EdgeMarc Intelligent edge device, which is our partners’ eyes and ears at the customer site. EdgeMarc provides SIP security, quality of service (QoS) and collects data on network performance.
C2E bundles the EdgeView SCC, edge device usage and technical support into a cloud-based service that gives Reinvent’s partners an innovative and cost-effective way of delivering capabilities and benefits of Network Edge Orchestration to their customers for an affordable monthly fee. Partners simply buy the EdgeMarc device at a discount and deploy at their customer’s site.
“Historically, network management has been sold per channel and with significant upfront hardware costs,” said Ansehl. “With the C2E program, however, Reinvent partners pay a monthly subscription fee that includes access to the Reinvent SCC through the EdgeMarc device, which is available to partners at a significant wholesale discount.
“Because the edge device is not channelized, it supports tens, hundreds, even thousands of callers simultaneously, giving partners the ability to support both small and large sites at the same price. In turn, they can mark up the service and hardware costs and set their own margin.”
The benefits of Cloud2Edge Complete for Reinvent partners include the ability to:
- Upsell customers by bundling managed network services with their hosted VoIP and UCaaS services.
- Affordably offer carrier-class network management services from edge-to-core.
- Set their own margins on network management services.
- Offer zero-touch implementation by shipping the edge device to themselves or their customer preconfigured to work with Reinvent’s SCC.
- Proactively troubleshoot problems before customers’ notice.
- Eliminate truck rolls by troubleshooting and resolving network issues remotely
- Definitively prove where – WAN or LAN – voice problems are occurring, which eradicates finger-pointing between vendors.
- Access the Reinvent technical support team for assistance with implementation and any service issues as they arise.