Razer, the leading lifestyle brand for gamers, announced the release of their redesigned 13-inch ultraportable laptop line consisting of three new configurations. The new Razer Blade Stealth is now available with individually calibrated micro edge thin-bezel displays with up to 4K resolution, increased battery life of up to 13 hours, and available NVIDIA GeForce dedicated graphics.
The new Micro Edge 4.9mm thin side bezels are over 60% thinner than the previous version for a visually stunning edge-to-edge picture. For retina-shattering clarity, the Razer Blade Stealth is available in a 13.3" 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution with touch functionality and supports 100% sRGB color space. Each laptop display is now individually custom calibrated for amazing color accuracy out-of-the-box.
The display is also available in a Full HD matte (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution that enhances gaming with full-frame fluid motion graphics. The Full HD display provides 100% sRGB color space for vivid colors, and improved power efficiency for longer battery life.
For additional security and convenience, the Razer Blade Stealth comes with a IR web camera that supports Windows Hello, a first for the Razer Blade family. Razer also retained the ideal web camera placement at the top of the screen to avoid awkward shots.
The Razer Blade Stealth has been redesigned and delivers increased performance in a compact chassis with up to 13 hours of battery life. The unibody frame is fortified using precision CNC-machining of high-grade aluminum, and its matte black color is anodized deeper into the aluminum at a sub-molecular level for maximum durability.
Despite packing more power than previous models, the new Razer Blade Stealth has a more compact surface area with the micro edge thin display bezels. Emblazoned on the back is a subtle black tone-on-tone Razer logo that will both blend in and stand out.
All configurations include a built-in 53.1Wh battery that has been optimized for all-day mobility. Additionally, the laptop can be charged almost anywhere with the compact 65W USB-C charger that works on most flights with AC power available.
For the first time ever, the Razer Blade Stealth is available with NVIDIA GeForce graphics for up to 4X performance improvement when gaming and editing graphic content. Razer included the more powerful 25W NVIDIA GeForce MX150 4GB GDDR5 graphics, double the memory of similar 13-inch systems.
All models are also equipped with Intel UHD Graphics 620, while dedicated graphics models leverage NVIDIA Optimus technology to dynamically switch between the integrated and dedicated graphics to provide maximum performance and battery life when users need it.
Razer advanced thermal system and new power management options have been integrated into Razer Synapse 3 software to maximize battery life, quiet fans in a meeting, or provide full power when gaming.
"The Blade Stealth has excelled at being the best productivity laptop on the market" says Razer's Co-Founder and CEO, Min-Liang Tan. "We pushed the boundaries further by incorporating NVIDIA graphics with up to four times the graphics performance while continuing to keep the system incredibly compact and thin. The results of our efforts have lead Razer to create one of the world's most powerful ultraportable laptops ever."
All configurations of the Razer Blade Stealth feature the new Whisky Lake 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U processor. The new quad-core processor outperforms its predecessor in throughput and responsiveness with Turbo Boost speeds up to 4.6 GHz. The base model of the Razer Blade Stealth comes with 8GB of 2133MHz dual-channel memory while dedicated graphics models are loaded with 16GB of 2133MHz dual-channel memory for power users.
The anti-ghosting keyboard has been optimized to feel punchier and more responsive. It now utilizes a single-zone RGB lighting system with full key backlighting and 16.8 million color options all powered by Razer Chroma and customizable through Razer Synapse 3 software. For pinpoint accuracy, Razer also improved the touchpad with a larger glass surface area and Microsoft Precision support.
Connectivity options include Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, two USB-A, and a 3.5mm audio combo port. The included Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port features 4 lanes of PCIe for up to 40 Gbps of blazing fast transfer speeds.
A seamless connection from the Thunderbolt 3 port to Razer Core external desktop graphics enclosures boosts the performance by connecting to desktop graphics cards. The Razer Core is compatible with the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX, NVIDIA Quadro or AMD XConnect enabled Radeon and Radeon Pro cards for high-end gaming and content creation.
Sound quality has improved dramatically in the new Razer Blade Stealth. The speaker count has doubled to four upward-firing speakers equipped with a Smart Amp to boost audio with greater clarity. Dolby Atmos replicates sound in a 3-dimensional space for lifelike immersion.
The new line of Razer Blade Stealth laptops will start at $1,399 MSRP and will be available starting today from Razer.com and select retailers in the United States and Canada and coming soon to the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Nordics, China, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan.
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Quad-Core 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor with Hyper Threading 1.8 GHz / 4.6 GHz (Base/Turbo)
- Graphics Options
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (25W) 4GB GDDR5 VRAM + Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Display Options
- 13.3" FHD Matte (1920 X 1080), 100% sRGB, 4.9mm thin side bezels, individually calibrated
- 13.3" 4K (3840 × 2160), touch display, 100% sRGB, 4.9mm thin side bezels, individually calibrated
- Up to 512GB PCIe M.2 (Graphics Model) / 256GB M.2 SATA (Base Model)
- Up to 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz dual-channel onboard memory (Fixed)
- Battery life up to 13 hours (Base Model)
- Keyboard with Razer Chroma single-zone full key backlighting and anti-ghosting technology.
- Glass touchpad (Microsoft Precision Touchpad)
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Input & Output
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), power port, 4 lanes of PCI Express
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, power port
- 2x Type-A USB 3.1
- 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Windows Hello compliant infrared camera, HD 720p
- Stereo, 4 Speakers + Smart Amp
- Array microphone
- Dolby Atmos
- Intel Platform Trust Technology (Intel PTT) security embedded, TMP 2.0
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled with programmable keyboard
- Temper 6 CNC precision milled unibody aluminum chassis, anodized black finish, tone on tone Razer logo
- Approx. Dimensions | Height: 0.58" / 14.8 mm, Width: 11.99" / 304.6 mm, Depth: 8.27" / 210 mm
- Compact 65W USB-C power adapter
- Approx. Weight From 2.82 lbs. / 1.28kg (Base Model)