D&H Distributing has launched a redesign of its website, www.dandh.com, enhancing its navigation, search, notifications, and Watch List functions. New changes include:
- New drop down menus: Menu items are now organized at the top of the page to reveal selections only from the topics the user is reviewing, and providing a wider view of additional on-screen content.
- Browse product categories from any page: A new, streamlined design shows category listings directly in the navigation menu for easier product browsing.
- Improved, customizable Watch Lists: Watch Lists can now be organized and categorized according to the reseller’s or dealer’s needs.
- New discontinued item notifications: When enabled, this feature sends an email informing users when an item on their Watch List has become discontinued.
- Enhanced notification center: Users can now view in-stock alerts in dandh.com’s notification center located directly on the site’s top menu, in addition to receiving alerts via email.
“D&H is dedicated to enhancing the customer experience, which includes making dandh.com a more effortless and productive platform. The web site is a big part of our value proposition when it comes to making it easy for resellers to do business with us,” says Jeff Davis, senior vice president of purchasing at D&H Distributing. “This redesign is a major development, enriching the look-and-feel of the site, expanding views, and incorporating more dynamic and versatile capabilities. Customer engagement has always been an ongoing priority at D&H, so we’ll continue to focus on improved functionality.”