PC hardware company, Corsair, has released Corsair Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition PC case, bringing a dark gunmetal anodized aluminum front panel and a 3-speed fan controller to the company’s Carbide Series 330R mid-tower case.
The cases are designed with features for users to build extremely quiet PCs. The Direct Airflow Path layout boasts an unobstructed path between the included 140mm fan and the CPU and GPU, providing cold air directly to the hottest components with less restriction and less noise. The case, states Corsair, “has generous expansion room with tool-free drive mounts and cable routing that make building or upgrading a PC a snap.”
Specifications of the Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition PC case include:
- Support for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX motherboards, and ATX power supplies
- Built-in three-speed fan controller on front panel
- Noise damping material on the top panel, side panels, and front door
- Direct Airflow Path layout
- Up to Five fan mount locations (front 120/140mm x 2, top 120/140mm x 2, rear 120mm)
- USB 3.0 on front panel
- Four hard drive trays with both 3.5-inch HDD and 2.5-inch SSD compatibility
- Tool-free 5.25-inch and 3.5-inch drive installation
- Built-in cable routing cutouts
- 19.5-inch (495mm) deep x 8.3-inch (210mm) wide x 19-inch (482mm) tall
The list price for the Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition PC case is $99.99. The case is available now from Corsair's network of authorized distributors and resellers and is backed with a two-year warranty.