Belkin, market leader in mobile accessories, unveiled its new wireless charging pad for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. The Boost↑Up Wireless Charging Pad provides an effortless wireless charging experience for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. It is fine-tuned with Qi technology under the hood, and is also able to charge at levels up to 7.5W for compatible devices.
"Customers around the world love iPhone and we believe wireless charging is the future. We are excited to continue expanding Belkin's growing portfolio of wireless charging solutions with the new Boost↑Up Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, holding to our mission of helping consumers realize the power of new technology," said Steve Malony, general manager and vice president, Belkin. "Today we deliver the best cable-free and convenient charging solution for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X users."
Belkin conducted a wireless global consumer insights study earlier this year to understand charging behavior and purchasing preferences and kept consumer feedback in mind when designing the product.
Boost↑Up Wireless Charging Pad Features
- Cable-free convenience
- Charges iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X on contact while maintaining full functionality of device including ability to receive calls
- Charging levels optimized up to 7.5W for compatible devices
- Ability to charge through cases up to 3mm thick
- The latest Qi wireless charging standard
- Connected equipment warranty up to $2500 + bonus warranty
Belkin's Boost↑Up Wireless Charging Pad is available for purchase Sept. 15 for an MSRP of $59.99 at Belkin.com and apple.com. Coming soon to Apple stores worldwide.