The latest release of the sales quoting and proposal software includes over 60 new features designed to simplify the sales process by improving the creation, customization, and delivery of QuoteWerks documents. Notable features of QuoteWerks Version 5.1 include:
- Auto-save of QuoteWerks documents – The Auto-save feature runs in the background once enabled and will automatically save changes to the document.
- Product comparison matrix window for Etilize users – The Product Comparison matrix window can compare up to 15 items from Etilize and allows users to quickly highlight product and service differences in a grid formatted window. Additionally, this latest release adds to this functionality by allowing users to remove items no longer in stock or not carried by their selected vendor, allowing the sales rep to see the best options to provide the customer.
- Redesigned and enhanced printing and PDF engine – The redesigned Deliver window allows selections from various tabs to be organized and changed to the order preferred. It also enables users to include more than one print layout and set default layouts and cover pages. Furthermore, the Microsoft Word merging functionality has been improved, reducing the time to merge large proposals from minutes to seconds.
- Run scripts from custom menus – The QuoteWerks VBS Scripting feature allows users to create custom scripts to run calculations, add line items, and more on the save or delivery of the document. Now, users can create a custom menu option to run their script when they need it to run, rather than on a specific action set in QuoteWerks.
- Email purchase orders from QuoteWerks Purchasing Window – Users now have the ability to email a PO directly from the Purchase Orders tab in QuoteWerks by right clicking on any open PO. This will let users deliver the PO document directly from the purchasing screen so they can email the PO to all their vendors in one shot.
“Our mission for QuoteWerks has always been about improving and simplifying the sales process for our users with a dynamic, feature rich, and affordable solution. Specifically, this new update enhances the existing functionality and provides users with an easier way to generate and deliver their documents without adding additional steps or creating a steep learning curve. These types of updates are part of our core focus at QuoteWerks of providing the most stable, affordable, and robust quoting and proposal generation solution available on the market,” says John C. Lewe IV, president and lead developer of QuoteWerks.
To see all of the new software features, visit http://www.quotewerks.com/whatsnew.asp.