Agiloft, a trusted provider of agile business process software, has announced powerful upgrades to the Agiloft no-code enterprise platform that improve user experience and enable even greater efficiency and customization across Agiloft's application portfolio, including Contract Lifecycle Management, IT Service Desk, and Business Process Management. Enhancements include a redesigned Dashboard, new interactive charts, increased mobile functionality, and integrations with leading enterprise software systems.
"The advances in user experience and integrations will allow our customers to more easily align their enterprise software to their business practices and current systems," said Colin Earl, CEO at Agiloft. "The promise of no-code software platforms is to increase productivity and reduce friction, and we're excited to help our customers realize that promise."
Agiloft platform updates include:
- Complete Dashboard redesign and keyboard shortcuts for Power Users
- Multi-level drilldown capability for charts
- Responsive layout for the End User Interface that automatically adapts to fit any mobile screen
- Intelligent (AI-based) metadata extraction from PDF files and scanned images
- Ability to convert PDF to MS Word
- Improved integration with Salesforce
- Improved Adobe Sign integration with ability to use envelopes purchased from Adobe in existing Adobe accounts
- Improved DocuSign integration with custom reminders and notifications
- Integration with Bomgar Cloud
- Integration with JIRA
These and other new enhancements to the Agiloft platform will continue to fuel business momentum and company growth, while providing customers with a critical competitive edge in today's ever-evolving technology landscape. This upgrade comes on the heels of Agiloft's Service Desk Suite being ranked the top ITSM tool in Info-Tech Research Group's Customer Experience Awards for ITSM software.