Ride ‘em, channel pros! It’s time to join Matt, Rich, and guest host Neil Medwed, of big-time managed services provider Meriplex, as they roundup the lowdown on Datto’s latest network products, Craig Fulton’s departure from ConnectWise, managing Azure environments, and closing the IT skills gap.
Then do NOT miss the interview that follows with David Jordan, Americas CFO of TD SYNNEX, about putting the private equity “playbook” to work for your business without selling to private equity. It’s a fascinating look at sophisticated finance options you may not know about but should. Giddyap!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 254
Title: Yeeeee Haawww!
File size: 78.5 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Neil Medwed, Vice President of Corporate Development and M&A, Meriplex
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Datto Rolls Out Four New Cloud-Managed Switches
- ConnectWise Exec Craig Fulton Leaves Company After 16 Years
- Azure Management Issues and Answers
- The MSP’s Role in Solving the IT Skills Gap
- David Jordan on the PE Playbook
- Rich's ICYMI preview and quickie preview of the week ahead