Don’t know what this episode title refers to? Look it up in the FM. And for your listening pleasure while you do so, tune in to this week’s show, in which Matt, Rich, and guest host Lori Hardtke, of ByteWize, discuss all the news from N-able’s Empower partner conference, Kaseya buying ConnectBooster, and ChannelPro’s All-Star award list for 2022.
Then stick around while your hosts are joined by Brad Gross, attorney at law and managed services expert, as he delves into the finer points of MSAs and SLAs. No reading required, in the FM or elsewhere!
Want to hear more from Lori Hardtke? Don't miss her awesome online course, Powerhouse of One: How To Be A Super Successful Solo MSP
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 242
File size: 85.2 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Lori Hardtke, Owner and President, ByteWize Inc.
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- N-able Previews Cloud Infrastructure Management Solution
- N-able Execs to MSPs: Manage and Secure Everything
- Kaseya Acquires ConnectBooster
- 2022 ChannelPro SMB All-Stars
- Brad Gross's podcast: The Technology Bradcast
- Rich's quickie preview of the week ahead