Coming to you from the HP Amplify Executive Forum, or maybe the great beyond given how ghost-like he looks, Rich talks with Matt and returning guest host Mile Bloomfield of Tekie Geek about HP's new ink subscription service for SMBs, partner program updates, and hardware for hybrid workers.
Then M&A advisor Abe Garver, of FOCUS Investment Banking, joins in to discuss how—or rather if—inflation, interest rates, and recession fears are affecting the market for MSPs. A heavenly lineup if there ever was one!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 237
Title: Casper the Friendly Editor
File size: 73.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Mike Bloomfied, President Geek, Tekie Geek
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HP Unveils Subscription Ink Replenishment Program and New Printers for SMBs
- HP Announces New Partner Enablement Portal and Enhanced Sales Analytics Platform
- HP Introduces Hybrid Work PCs and Peripherals
- ConnectWise and Channel Program Team Up to Give MSPs a Say in Selecting PitchIT Competition Finalists
- ChannelPro SMB Forums in D.C. and Los Angeles to Offer MSP-Ignite Peer Group Meetings
- Abe Garver's blog post: Can MSP deals stand up to higher interest rates?
- Rich's quickie preview of the week ahead