This show’s going out to all of you who care about managed services, cybersecurity, and working with distributors. Except for YOU, Larry. Jerk.
We trust the rest of you will enjoy hearing Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Bob Coppedge, of Simplex-IT, discuss Gradient MSP’s new integration hub for billing reconciliation, Nodeware’s vulnerability management integration with SOCSoter’s SOC, the joys (er, agonies) of Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience, and the secrets to building a state-of-the-art website. Not to mention the expert insider’s big picture take on the past, present, and future of distribution they get from channel veteran Frank Vitagliano, CEO of the Global Technology Distribution Council (GTDC). Even Larry won’t have a bad word to say about this episode.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 215
Title: Not for Larry
File size: 57.3 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Bob Coppedge, CEO and Founder, Simplex-IT
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Gradient MSP Introduces Integration Hub for Vendor Partners
- IGI CyberLabs Integrates Nodeware Vulnerability Management System with SOCSoter Platform
- Get Ready for Microsoft New Commerce Experience
- Power Up Your Website
- Global Technology Distribution Council website
- GTDC report: Looking Beyond the Curve
- Bob Coppedge webinar: Co-Managed IT (CoMITs) Services overview for 2022
- Bob Coppedge video: MSP: Co-Managed IT Options
- Bob's co-managed IT Facebook group: Co-Managed IT services | Facebook
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead