The forecast for this episode? Continuing business-building insights and information with pockets of fun. That’s courtesy of Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Dave Seibert, of channel pro IT Innovators and the SMB TechFest event series. Together, they discuss leadership changes at Ingram Micro, a first-ever line of network switches from Sophos, new vulnerability management functionality for Log4j from Nodeware, and the secrets of successful social media marketing.
Then they’re joined by Justin Gilbert of Zix for an informative conversation about Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience and its implications for members of the Cloud Solution Provider program. Arguably not the most fun topic, but definitely timely.
Find out what the Microsoft New Commerce Experience (NCE) means for you - https://bit.ly/NCEOpenText
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 210
Title: Pockets of Fun
File size: 56.0 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Dave Seibert, CIO, IT Innovators
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- New Ingram CEO to Channel Pros: “We’re Going to Continue to Make Investments Around Helping our Partners”
- Sophos Adds Switches to Network Appliance Portfolio
- IGI CyberLabs Equips Nodeware Solution to Find Log4j Exposures
- GitHub post on Log4j
- Social Work: Maximizing Social Media for Business Results
- Microsoft’s Upcoming Updates: What to Expect from Changes
- Justin Gilbert's email address: [email protected]
- Dave's museum pick: Antique Silicon Wafers
- Matt's Tech Pick: Intel Core i7-12700K
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead