If you’re into tube steak and sports, this is the episode for you. You’ll like it if you’re just into managed services too, because Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Scott Beck, of BeckTek, have plenty to say about the new billing reconciliation solution from Gradient MSP, the new digital maturity scoring and data asset management offerings from ScalePad, and the addition of endpoints to Liongard’s “unified visibility” platform.
Then your hosts are joined by Forrester analyst Jay McBain for a thought-provoking look at the top 10 “uber-trends” affecting the SMB channel. You’ll find it WAY more nourishing than any hot dog you’ve eaten.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 207
Title: Hot Dogs From Left Field
File size: 53.8 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Scott Beck, President, BeckTek
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Scott Beck's personal website
- Jay McBain's Forrester blog
- Jay McBain's personal website
- Gradient MSP Launches Billing Reconciliation Solution
- ScalePad Acquires Backup Radar, Rolls Out “Digital Maturity” Scores
- Liongard Adds Endpoint Data to “Unified Visibility” Platform
- Service Manager Success Secrets
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead