How much money are you making on wiffy these days? I mean, I assume you’re in the wiffy market. It’s huge! Take it from Matt, Rich, and this week’s guest host, Paco Lebron, of MSP ProdigyTeks and the MSP Unplugged podcast. In addition to the world’s burgeoning demand for wiffy, they discuss Atera’s new AI-powered RMM automation functionality, the latest addition to WatchGuard’s centralized cloud management interface, and some research data from MicroAge suggesting a lot of MSPs are doing a poor job of communicating with their clients.
Then your three hosts are joined by MJ Shoer of CompTIA to discuss the role ISAOs, like CompTIA’s cybersecurity ISAO, play in leveling the playing field against threat actors. You’ll thank your wiffy for letting you listen in!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 205
Title: A Lot of Wiffy
File size: 49.3 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Paco Lebron, CEO, ProdigyTeks
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Atera Equips RMM Software with AI-Based Ticketing
- WatchGuard Adds Wi-Fi Access Points to Cloud Management Portal
- Nearly Half of Customers Rate MSPs’ State of Modernization as ‘Meh’
- MicroAge State of Managed Services Providers Report 2021
- CompTIA Security Co-op is Hitting its Stride
- CompTIA ISAO
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead