Feel free to tackle only simple challenges, channel pros. Just don’t expect to make much at it. Take it from this week’s guest host, podcaster and industry analyst Dave Sobel, it’s the hard stuff that produces big money. Dave, Matt, and Rich have plenty to say about that topic, as well as the news from Acronis’s CyberFit Summit, and Dave has a few thoughts to share about Kaseya’s efforts to harden its software against future breaches too.
Then your three hosts are joined by interview guest Larry Walsh, of Channelnomics, for a can’t-miss conversation about the meaning and importance of customer experience in managed services. It’s a tough but essential thing for MSPs to master, but then you didn’t expect this running an IT business stuff to be easy, did you?
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 204
Title: Hard Stuff Makes Money
File size: 51.1 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Dave Sobel, Senior Director, Marketing, MSP Radio
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Dave's Business of Tech Podcast
- MSP Radio
- Consolidating Vendors and Integrating Solutions Pays Off Big in Cyber Protection, Per Acronis Research
- What’s Now and Next from Acronis
- 4 Thoughts on the Future of Technology and Security from Serguei Beloussov
- Kaseya Investing Millions More on Product Security
- Matt's Dave's museum pick: Dragon's Lair Replicade
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead