Going a little stir crazy these days? Thinking about cybersecurity a lot? Matt, Rich, and guest host Brian Weiss, of ITECH Solutions, certainly are. More specifically, they’re thinking about Datto’s acquisition of threat detection vendor BitDam and its implications for the vendor’s security plans, not to mention the latest SMB-friendly enhancements to Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s GreenLake platform and Schneider Electric’s managed power partner program.
Then it’s back to security in a free-flowing conversation with Dmitriy Ayrapetov, vice president of platform architecture at SonicWall, about the latest threat trends and mitigation strategies. It’s the next best thing to talking to your clothing!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 178
Title: Talking to Your SOCs
File size: 53.4 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Brian Weiss, CEO, ITECH Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
- Datto Acquires BitDam in Biggest Move Yet into Security Market
- HPE Adds Bare Metal and SMB-Friendly Purchasing Options to GreenLake Platform-as-a-Service Offering
- Schneider Electric Launches Managed Power Partner Program
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead