Get ready for an episode filled with cloud computing, cybersecurity, M&A, and flapjacks from spaaaaaace. Joined by channel pro and speed demon Oli Thordarson, of Alvaka Networks, Matt and Rich discuss Kaseya buying RocketCyber, Arcserve merging with StorageCraft, and D&H introducing new video wall kits. Then they’re joined by Joseph Landes, chief revenue officer of Nerdio, for a front-line take on the market for Microsoft Azure generally and Windows Virtual Desktop in particular. Pretty sweet!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 177
Title: Planet Log Cabin
File size: 53.9 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Oli Thordarson, CEO, Alvaka Networks
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Two cockpit view videos of Oli Thordarson racing!
- Building a Rapid Response Brand
- Kaseya Acquires Managed SOC Provider RocketCyber
- D&H Introduces Video Wall Kits and Services
- Arcserve and StorageCraft Merge to Form Global Data Protection Leader
- Nerdio Ships Multitenant Management and Optimization Solution for Microsoft Cloud
- Matt's Museum Pick: Microsoft Internet Keyboard
- Matt's Tech Pick: Logitech K740 keyboard
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead