Matt, Rich, and guest host Peter Melby, of MSP Greystone Technology, may not be ghosts but they have cooked up a great show for you this week. It begins with a behind-the-scenes look at Peter’s recent decision to become part of private equity-funded New Charter Technologies, proceeds to a look at Kaseya’s new Unified RMM framework and ChannelPro’s annual tech industry preview for 2021, and then moves on to a conversation with Rieva Lesonsky, president and CEO of SmallBizDaily.com, for a finger-to-the-pulse take on the SMB economy today. No dish washing or ghost busting required!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 173
Title: The Ghost Kitchen
File size: 51.8 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Peter Melby, CEO, Greystone Technology
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Greystone Technology Joins New Charter Technologies, Bringing Enhanced Value and Capabilities for Clients and Employees
- Kaseya Unveils Framework for Adding Cloud, Mobile, and IoT Management to RMM Solution
- Mission Impossible: Forecasting Tech in 2021
- Matt's museum pick: Dell XPS M1530
- Matt's tech pick: Dell XPS 15
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead