It’s a whole new world, folks, and it just might be a great one too if you’re willing to rethink everything. This week’s guest host, Vertical Axion President Herman Pool, has some thoughts to share on that, plus the other topics Matt and Rich cover on this show: StorageCraft’s new affordably-priced BDR appliance, the new AI-powered proactive management tool from Unitrends, the importance for MSPs of delegating responsibility to techs rather than abdicating it, and the suddenly compelling use cases for Jabra’s Pana-Cast huddle room web cam.
Then settle in for a thought-provoking conversation with Philip Vorobeychik, of Vertica Capital Partners, a private equity firm that invests in growth-stage software companies. That’s right, listeners, we finally get a chance to discuss private equity with someone who works in the field, and believe the result adds clarity to a timely subject.
There’s also some talk about how hard connecting PCs to TVs used to be without special tech. If that sounds strange to you, you’re much younger than your hosts.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 141
Title: Above All, Change Everything
File size: 58.2MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Herman Pool, President, Vertical Axion
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- One Hour Marketing: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Simple Effective Marketing, by Herman Pool
- StorageCraft Launches OneXafe Solo BDR Appliance for the “S” in SMB
- Unitrends Ships Automated Backup Error Monitoring and Remediation Tool
- Delegate, Don’t Abdicate
- Jabra PanaCast Review - Get Your Huddle On
- Kaseya Exec Sees Coronavirus Economy Producing Buyer’s Market for MSPs
- Vertica Capital Partners
- Matt's Museum Pick: TView Gold
- Matt's Tech Pick: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead