Torq, a provider of security hyperautomation, has launched the Torq Partner Acceleration Program, which instead of “silver, gold, and platinum” tiers, offers its partner ecosystem—a customer outcome-based tiering system. Margin opportunities are aligned to the joint partnership investments made to position, implement, operationalize, and support Torq Hyperautomation.
The program offers three tiers: reseller, post-sales, and professional services support, and MSP/MSSP full lifecycle management. At the MSP/MSSP level, partners are guaranteed a 25% margin.
Torq’s partner ecosystem includes a variety of channel and security vendors such as AccessIT, Compuquip, ICM, Logical IT, Myriad360, Spico Solutions, Trace3, Wiz, SentinelOne, Sentra, Snyk, and Recorded Future.
“From the outset, The Torq Partner Acceleration Program was designed to deliver a clear path towards activation, operationalization, and adoption,” said Sheldon Muir, head of global channels, Torq, in a press statement. “We’re giving our partners exactly what they’re asking for: high, guaranteed margins, comprehensive co-selling opportunities, total deal support, and we spell it all out crystal clear in our contracts. What makes this partner program truly unique is that it was created with the customer outcome and experience in mind. Customers often get left out of the equation when partner programs are developed. With Torq, our partner program starts with the desired customer outcome, then incorporates the necessary elements from the partnership to ensure it materializes.”
Torq partners are co-selling Torq Hyperautomation, a hyperautomation platform capable of automating complex security infrastructures at scale. The Torq Hyperautomation Platform enables security professionals to create and deploy complex, sophisticated workflows in minutes, more than 10X faster than legacy SOAR.
In addition to guaranteed margins, partners selling Torq Hyperautomation benefit from:
- Higher Win Rates – Torq’s universally-deployable Hyperautomation platform increases sales across partner ecosystems
- Deep Sales Enablement – Comprehensive content, including videos, eBooks, data sheets, and white papers
- Comprehensive Training Resources – Torq’s partner reps deliver detailed co-sell webinars, playbooks, strategy, and 1:1 support
- Scalable Services – Torq empowers partners to start building monthly recurring revenue by monitoring, advising, and managing Torq Hyperautomation for multiple customers.
- Technical Assistance – Torq is on standby to answer any technical and deployment questions partners and customers have
Learn more about the Torq Partner Acceleration Program here: https://torq.io/channel-partners-program/