†you’re not familiar with the Levono brand, don’t worry. The same is true for pretty much everyone but this week’s guest host Rayanne Buchianico, of ABC Solutions, the PSA Impact podcast, and M&A consultancy Sell My MSP. We’re guessing you are familiar with Lenovo, though, and will therefore be interested to hear Rayanne, Matt, and Rich discuss that company’s new as-a-service strategy and Windows 11 laptops, not to mention RMM/PSA newcomer SuperOps.ai, Zoom’s surprisingly robust partner program, and the challenges of controlling Teams data sprawl.
Then comes a conversation with Karl Palachuk, executive director of the recently formed National Society of IT Service Providers, about managed services legislation and professional standards for MSPs. He doesn’t endearingly mispronounce the names of any hardware makers like Rayanne’s mom, but he’s well worth listening to anyway.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don’t see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link:†http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 198
File size: 57.6 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman – Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock – Technology Editor
Guest Host: Rayanne Buchianico, Owner, ABC Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- The National Society of IT Service Providers
- New Membership Group Aims to Influence Tech Industry Regulations
- Lenovo Makes Entire Portfolio Available as a Service Through TruScale Program
- Lenovo Unveils Windows 11 Laptops†
- Startup SuperOps.ai to Add Mac and Linux Support to RMM/PSA Suite†
- Zoom Is Calling†
- Rich’s ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead