Intermedia is a one-stop shop for cloud IT services and business applications, including hosted Exchange, Hosted PBX, SecuriSync file sync and share, Email Archiving and other services. Its Partner Program lets MSPs and VARs choose on a customer-by-customer basis between Intermedia’s Private Label model (in which the partner manages pricing, bundling, billing, branding and every other aspect of the customer relationship) and its Advisor model (in which the partner or agent offloads support and billing to Intermedia).
As of March 12, Intermedia Advisors can earn up to 66 percent more monthly recurring revenue from every new customer account. Intermedia’s revised Advisor commission schedule for new customer accounts has increased to:
- 8 percent commission on monthly recurring revenue for data services such as Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, and SecuriSync file sync and share (a 33 percent increase)
- 10 percent commission on monthly recurring revenue for Hosted PBX and other cloud voice services (a 66 percent increase)
- An additional $100 upfront payout for every Hosted PBX line sold for a limited time (after a promotional period, the upfront payout will be $25 per line)
Intermedia’s Private Label program offers larger margins by allowing partners to manage more elements of their customer relationships. Private Label partners have the potential for greater revenue and profit as Intermedia partners because they can:
- Sell under their own brand
- Build custom bundles that cross-sell and upsell their other services
- Integrate with their existing Salesforce, QuickBooks, and ConnectWise systems
- Streamline their internal processes by managing multiple customers and services via Intermedia’s Partner Portal
- Rely on Intermedia for marketing support, sales enablement, onboarding and migration, and 24/7 phone and chat support
Intermedia’s Partner Program guarantees commissions for the life of the account. For more information, visit Intermedia.net.