PASSPORTAL, a password management company, is now offering an industrial strength version of its password management solution. Designed for MSPs to manage their client passwords, PASSPORTAL MSP is a hosted cloud solution that boosts password protection.
New features include:
- The ability to set user/tech access for each client
- Password history and an audit of changes and views
- Employee/tech exit procedures and workflow
- Dashboard of stats, alerts, and passwords requiring attention
- Active Directory integration with each client network
- Mobile access on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
Developed by XCEL Professional Services, the product is designed to protect client assets in the event of a staff change.
“We called several MSPs in our peer group and asked how they stored client passwords.” said Colin Knox, CEO of XCEL and now PASSPORTAL. “We quickly found that none of them had a good solution. Most were embarrassed to tell us they still store client passwords in excel spreadsheets, word documents, in a homegrown access database or unprotected fields in their CRM system. “
Password protection includes domain admin, firewall, database, public DNS, spam filters, VoIP, and other business applications. With PASSPORTAL, access is tracked and restricted to a need-to-know basis.
Pricing starts at $49 per month for the MSP. For more information, visit PASSPORTAL.