SpectorSoft Intros New Analysis Tool for Partners
Spector 360 Security and Productivity Analysis is free to partners. It was designed to provide “short-term analysis of a company’s employee productivity and computer and application usage.”
Monitoring software developer SpectorSoft announced a sales and analysis tool for its security reseller partners last week. Called Spector 360 Security and Productivity Analysis, the tool was designed by the developer in order provide VARs with “everything needed for a short-term analysis of a company’s employee productivity and computer and application usage.”
Spector 360 Security and Productivity Analysis is free of charge to partner resellers and their customers.
Once installed at the customer site, Spector 360 Security and Productivity Analysis captures all employee activity on corporate computers and laptops, regardless of whether they are in the office, traveling, or working remotely.
SpectorSoft channel sales director Mark Inda says he believes Spector 360 Security and Productivity Analysis will enable resellers to “break into new accounts and immediately gain credibility.”
“Once in the account and able to show that security, productivity, and compliance risks exist, the reseller can propose a broader solution,” Inda says, “leveraging the strengths of multiple products in their portfolio to solve specific problems, which in turn, can yield more revenue for the reseller.”
Some of the questions that Inda says will be answered with help from Spector 360 Security & Productivity Analysis include:
- Are employees using Web, instant messaging, and email as intended?
- Who spends time social networking during the day? What are the Web sites being visited?
- Is critical data leaving the organization via email, webmail, chat, or external storage devices?
- How are key business applications used? How much time is spent in those applications?
- How do “top performers” work differently compared to others on a team?
- Which unauthorized or unproductive applications are accessed from corporate PCs and laptops?
- Is money being wasted on unused software licenses?
To learn more about SpectorSoft’s partner program, sales tools, and products, visit the company’s Web site.