Learn proven techniques for finding a diverse range of job candidates and motivating them to apply for your job openings in this conversation with Paige Reh of solution provider Strategic Communications and CompTIA's Yvette Steele.
Building a diverse workforce begins with attracting a diverse range of job applicants. What are the most effective strategies for finding such people, though, and what are the most successful techniques for motivating them to apply for open positions?
Get answers to those and other questions about attracting diverse talent from our guests, Paige Reh, human resources director at solution provider Strategic Communications, and Yvette Steele, CompTIA’s director of member communities.
Resources discussed in this webinar:
- CompTIA Advancing Tech Talent and Diversity Community
- Blacks in Cybersecurity
- Hispanic Alliance of Career Enhancement (HACE)
- Human Capital Institute (HCI)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Quantum Workplace
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
Diversity Focus is ChannelPro’s ongoing exploration of diversity, equity, and inclusion in IT. Click here for more great Diversity Focus resources.