Hot Topics Trending on the Members-Only ASCII Group Forum
April-May 2017 trending topics:
- Best practices & procedures when an employee’s laptop is stolen
- What’s the proper amount to charge for a security audit
- Product comparison of tools to monitor employee online activity
- Tips on handling clients who refuse to upgrade technology then blame the IT Provider when the technology fails
- Pros and cons of going direct vs. indirect with CSP for Microsoft
If you were a member, you could be on our forum right now learning tips to grow your business. Sign up as an ASCII member today!
The ASCII Group is a vibrant community of independent MSPs, VARs and solution providers across North America. ASCII offers members leveraged purchasing programs, education and training, knowledge sharing among peers, discounts on business services and more. Find out why ASCII is the most established community in the industry. Learn more about becoming an ASCII member at www.ascii.com.
*The ASCII Group Forum (ASCII-Link) is a valuable resource for technical and business knowledge, and a way for members to share partnership opportunities. The members-only email listserv allows for networking 24/7 with peers. ASCII-Link has over 700 active members and generates over 3,000 emails per month.