TPx Communications has released a package of bundles managed services aimed at giving businesses one-stop shopping for the applications they need to support business growth. The new TPx Complete solution includes unified communications, managed IT and security, and managed connectivity solutions designed to provide offices with 100 workers or less integrated solutions to core business requirements for success.
“The managed services marketplace has been a difficult one for customers to navigate,” said David Zahn, senior vice president of marketing for TPx, in a press statement. “It’s a fractured environment full of niche products where a customer has to manage multiple vendors and hope that everything works smoothly between them. Before today, businesses often needed to get unified communications from one vendor, firewall and endpoint security from another one or two, assuming they were even managed, continuity from another and SD-WAN from yet a different specialist.
“With TPx Complete, that all changes and the bar is reset for everyone. We can do something nobody else can – providing a fully integrated, performance-guaranteed set of essential services that deliver significantly greater value, paired with simplicity and TPx’s 20 years of proven performance delivering customer service and support.”
The TPx Complete bundle includes -
· UCx Unified Communications delivers business phone services. Its desktop and mobile apps let customers call, chat, video conference and start online meetings with a click, from any location.
· MSx Managed SD-WAN brings secure access to business users on any network provider.
· MSx Managed Firewalls solution uses security tools employed at two fully-equipped 24/7 security operations centers.
· Managed 4G-LTE Failover protects against errant backhoes and other unforeseen threats to Internet connections. The 4G link is dormant until needed for automated failover of the primary circuit, freeing users from unecessary mobile data charges.
· MSx Managed Endpoints manages, monitors, patches, and troubleshoots workstations and servers across the business, keeping them up to date and protected from viruses, malware, and other threats.
· Virtual Fax provides enterprise-grade, cloud-based inbound and outbound faxing.
“Three years ago, we saw the needs of our business customers evolving at an ever faster pace and moving far beyond simple business voice communications,” said Dick Jalkut, CEO of TPx, in a press statement. “We put our full efforts and investment into becoming the national managed services provider – able to provide the breadth of services, trusted advice and ongoing support that could help our customers thrive in this new environment. This is the essential business managed services package for our time, providing the security, performance and responsiveness businesses can depend on, so they can focus on their individual goals and growth.”