LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- IDrive Online Backup has released a new RemotePC "Team" plan for businesses, adding admin tools and access to up to 100 computers to their feature-packed remote access solution.
Remote access helps businesses increase productivity by enabling employees to complete tasks even when they are away from the office. Collaborating, training, troubleshooting, and more can all be done from a separate location, allowing employees around the clock access to any information they need to be successful.
RemotePC's new Team plan now allows users to sign up as an admin, giving them ultimate control over their network of remote computers and enabling them to:
- Using the Dashboard, organize users into teams, manage remote access rights for connected computers, and view session/activity logs.
- Create teams for easy user management and to manage their remote access rights.
- Add an unlimited number of users by inviting them to create an account within the main account.
- Take advantage of easy set-up, with the user-friendly interface ensuring no additional training for users.
In addition to the new admin tools, RemotePC already boasts plenty of features that make it a highly business friendly solution including:
- Always-on Remote Access -- configure your business computers for remote access so that users can take complete control of remote computers of the internet anytime.
- One-time Instant Access -- enable associates to access a remote computer one-time by sharing a unique access ID and key.
- Web Viewer -- a web-based interface to access remote computers from any web browser, without any software requirements.
- Mobile Access -- with mobile apps for iOS and Android, connecting to remote computers when on the go is just a click away.
RemotePC Team plan starts at $499.50 for access up to 100 computers. If access to more computers is needed, it is available upon request.
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and IBackup. The company's services help over 3 million customers back up over 60 Petabytes of data.